Ho Ho Ho! Santa Claus will be all over Mid-Michigan this season!
Be sure to visit him at your favorite location or try something new.
Either way, don’t forget your list!
- 4000 Baldwin Road – Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- November 7th – December 24th, times vary throughout the week, click here for more information
- Each child becomes a member of the flight crew and enjoys a special visit with Santa, PLUS…receives a personalized Cadet Badge, tries on a virtual flight suit, learns how to operate the sleigh, & dances under magical lights and snowfall. Photo packages available for purchase, reservations accepted for an express lane.
Santa’s Wonderland – Bass Pro Shops – Auburn Hills
- 4500 Baldwin Rd – Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- November 16th – December 24th, hours vary widely throughout the season and week.
- A ‘Bass Pass’ is required to visit Santa and can be obtained in-store or online. Free visit with Santa, 4×6” studio-quality photo in-store, and digital e-card delivered to your email. Additional photo packages also available for purchase. Free crafts, activities, games, and letter writing to Santa also available!
Bronner’s CHRISTmas Wonderland – Frankenmuth
- 25 Christmas Ln – Frankenmuth, MI 48734
- November 29th – December 24th
- Monday – Friday: 10:00-7:00 pm – Saturday: 9:15 am to 7:00 pm – Sunday: 12:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Bring your camera and your wish list to Bronner’s! Because Santa is so busy on Christmas Eve, his visiting hours will end at 3 pm. Bronner’s closes at 4 pm on Christmas Eve. Please note that many children wish to see Santa on Saturdays and Sundays. Guests should anticipate a wait.
Christmas at Crossroads Holiday Magic – Flint
- 6140 Bray Road – Flint, MI 48505 – (810) 736-7100
- November 289th, 30th, December 1st, 6th-8th, 13th-15th, 19th-22nd, and 26th-29th
- Since the day after Thanksgiving, Santa has been receiving guests at the Mason Inn at Crossroads Village, one of the Genesee County Parks. Crossroads Village is much more than a place to stop and say hello to Santa, it is a recreated historic Michigan village that offers a chance to step back in time and enjoy the season. Free village admission for Genesee County residents these days only. For non-residents, admission to Crossroads Village is $11 for those ages 13 to 59, $10 for seniors and $9 children 25 months to 12 years old. Children 24 months and under are free. Add on a ride on the Huckleberry Railroad for $5.00. It is highly recommended that you purchase tickets early as they often sell out.
Santa At Spicer’s – Fenton
- 10411 Clyde Rd – Fenton, MI 48430
- Cost – $12 person (daytime until 5:30pm) & $15 per person (nighttime 6pm until closing)
- Ride the Spicer Express to visit Santa at his sleigh workshop. Other activities include: train or wagon ride, private visit with Santa and take your own photos, bonfire at Santa’s cabin, reindeer food making with elves or Mrs. Claus, and cider and a donut after your visit! Reservations are encouraged!
The Nate and Mary Ida Doan Santa House – Bay City, MI
- 1001 John F Kennedy Dr – Bay City, MI 48706
- November 30th – December 22nd
- Hours: weekdays 6:00-8:30 pm & weekends 1:00-4:00 pm and 6:00-8:30 pm
- Admission is free, but donations are appreciated. Guests can purchase photos with Santa for $5.00 or take their own.
- Click here for more info!
Santa Experience – Peacock Road Family Farm – Laingsburg
- 11854 Peacock Road – Laingsburg, MI 48848
- November 23rd – December 24th
- Hours: Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays – 4:00pm to 7:30pm, Friday after Thanksgiving – 10:00am to 7:30pm, Saturday and Sunday – 10:00am to 7:30pm. The week before Christmas we will be running the Santa Experience 10:00am to 7:30pm.
- Take the Peacock Express to see Santa and Mrs. Claus. The train leaves the station every half hour. You will travel past our Animal Park, go over the river and through the woods to reach Santa’s cabin. You also get to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate and roast marshmallows over the fire while you wait for the train to return. To reserve your ticket visit here.
- Cost $10 per person plus processing fees. Children under 1 year of age are free.
Santa’s Farm – Grand Blanc, MI
- 7097 Vassar Rd – Grand Blanc, MI 48429
- Friday/Saturday/Sunday in November and December starting November 22nd – Fridays – 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Saturdays – 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm, and Sundays – 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Cost: $45 per family
- Set aside your own special time with Santa Claus at his farm in Grand Blanc. You will have time for you and your family to visit with Santa Claus and take pictures. He will also have his special sleigh available for more unique holiday pictures. Santa loves hot chocolate and popcorn so he will have Mrs. Claus make some especially for you! Click here for more information.
Santa’s Village – Chesaning
- Saginaw County Fairgrounds – 11350 W Peet Rd – Chesaning, MI 48616
- November 30th, December 1st, 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 21st, and 22nd from 12:00 – 7:00 pm
- Santa’s Village returns to the Saginaw County Fairgrounds for the holiday season with four weeks of fun, rides, food, crafts, and of course Santa!
Santa House – Midland
- Located at the corner of Main St. and M-20 in downtown Midland, MI. If you’re looking up directions from a GPS, they are directly across the street from the First United Methodist Church
- December 3rd – December 23rd – Hours vary, check the schedule here
- The Northern Star train will provide tours of downtown Midland during the Santa House season. The train will depart from the Midland County Courthouse (Main St.) and take a 10-15 minute trip before safely bringing passengers back to the courthouse. Visits with Santa are free! Wait times vary, so please arrive at least 45 minutes prior to closing. Even with an early arrival, visits are not guaranteed.
Annual Santa Night & Lighted Orchard – Leaman’s Green Applebarn
- 7475 N River Rd – Freeland, MI 48623
- December 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th from 5:30 – 8:30 pm
- Admission: canned food good or non-perishable item per person
- Lighted orchard, lighted hayride, visit with Santa, free craft and free s’mores (while supplies last), and visits with Bob the Christmas Donkey. Concession stand open which will have warm soup, hot chocolate and other goodies for sale. The Leaman’s store will open selling cider, gifts, donuts, cookies and more!
Miracle on Broad Street – Linden
- 204 East Broad Street, Linden, MI 48451
- November 29th – December 22nd on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- Activities included with each booking – storytelling, sleigh prop selfie station, special Santa note station, holiday craft, reindeer dust station, hot cocoa, coffee, water, and other snacks available. More info here.
Rooftop Landing Reindeer Farm – Clare
- 2706 E Stevenson Lake Rd – Clare, MI 48617
- Dates and hours vary, check here for more information
- Santa will again be available to visit with children during our Christmas season! Christmas cookies and hot cocoa, heated reindeer barn with reindeer and our Christmas alpacas for petting and photos. You may take your own photos with Santa at no charge. You may also choose to have your photos taken in Santa’s sleigh with Reindeer for a fee.
- Farm admission is $5.oo per person over the age of 1.
Welcome Back Santa – Genesee Valley Center – Flint
- Genesee Valley Center – 3341 S Linden Rd. – Flint, Michigan 48507
- November 21st – 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Help us welcome Santa back to Genesee Valley. Free Family Fun including LIVE Reindeer, Santa’s big arrival, our official tree lighting, cookies, pretzels, coffee and coco, carolers, face painting, balloon artist, a DJ, make and take crafts and more! Meet us in the Outdoor Village area between Barnes & Noble and Bar Louie where Santa will arrive at 6:30.
Santa’s Arrival – Wenonah Park – Bay City
- Downtown Bay City, MI
- November 29th – 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- A Downtown Bay City holiday tradition is the arrival of Santa the day after Thanksgiving. Santa and Mrs. Claus arrive in Wenonah Park at 7 pm for a special performance before going to the Delta Planetarium to talk with all the good little boys and girls.
Holiday Celebration and Candlewalk – Frankenmuth
- Frankenmuth River Place Shops – 925 S Main St – Frankenmuth, MI 48734
- November 29th – 6:00 pm
- The perfect way to start the Christmas season. The festivities begin at the River Place Shops at 6pm. Candlewalk from the Frankenmuth River Place Shops to the Chamber Platz for the lighting of the Tannenbaum. Santa will be in the Chamber Pavilion from 6:30pm – 8:30pm.
7th Annual Winter Playground – Imlay City
- Downtown Imlay City, MI
- November 30th – 5:00 pm
- The Annual Winter Playground will be held in downtown Imlay City. The fun will include holiday shopping at local merchants, parade, community tree lighting, visits with Santa, reading by Mrs. Claus, craft stations for the kids, warming stations for all, glow necklaces, face painting, and a roaming, gifting reindeer!
Flint’s Holiday Walk – Flint Cultural Center – Flint, MI
- 1310 Kearsley St. – Flint, MI 48503
- December 3rd – 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- The Flint Institute of Arts is pleased to present a wonderful evening of musical entertainment throughout the galleries. The celebration begins with the tree lighting ceremony in Durant Plaza, between Sloan Museum and The Whiting. Enjoy holiday films in the FIA Theater or participate in the FIA Art School children’s activity. It’s a free festive event for the entire family!
Holiday Fun with Santa – Lapeer
- 880 S. Saginaw St – Lapeer, MI 48446
- December 7th – 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- Come have holiday FUN in the gym & pool, and enjoy crafts, snacks, & Santa too. Kids 10 & under with parent participation. Parents and children under 2 are free.
COST: $7/child, no pre-registration necessary. Parents are free when paying for an older child; parents must accompany children under 10 into the water.
Almont Holly Day Light Parade
- 515 S. Main St – Almont, MI
- December 7th – starting at 4:00 pm
- Come experience the holiday magic in Downtown Almont. Welcome Santa and delight in watching the new community memorial tree be lit for the first time. Mingle with family and friends around the warming fire while enjoying a steaming cup of hot cocoa and nibbling on treats of the season. A full schedule of activities will be posted on the DDA Website closer to the event date; however Santa will be on site at Sippin In The Mitten/Aurora Realty Group at 102 S. Main St. from 4pm to 6pm with the parade starting at 7pm. The Almont Historical Society will also be open to help children write a letter to Santa and make a Christmas Craft from 4:30pm to 6:30pm.
Visit With Santa and Mrs. Claus – Zehnder’s Restaurant & Zehnder’s Splash Village – Frankenmuth
- Zehnder’s – 730 S. Main Street – Frankenmuth, MI 48734
- Zehnder’s Splash Village –1365 S. Main Street – Frankenmuth, MI 48734
- Santa Claus is coming to town! Santa and Mrs. Claus will be having breakfast and lunch at Zehnder’s Restaurant and Zehnder’s Splash Village Hotel and Waterpark. On the following days and times:
- December 7th from 9:00 am – 11:00 am – Breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Clause at Zehnder’s Restaurant.
- December 7th from 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm – Lunch with Santa and Mrs. Clause at Zehnder’s Splash Village.
- December 14th from 9:00 am – 11:00 am – Breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Clause at Zehnder’s Restaurant.
- December 14th from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm – Lunch with Santa and Mrs. Clause at Zehnder’s Splash Village.
Breakfast with Santa – Flint Children’s Museum – Flint
- Flint Children’s Museum – 1602 University Ave – Flint, Michigan 48504
- December 7th – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Sit down at Santa’s breakfast table this year with the Flint Children’s Museum’s annual Breakfast with Santa event! Registration is required. Cost is $10/ per person and $4 /per members.
Breakfast With Santa – Flint
- First United Church – 1116 W Hill Rd – Flint, Michigan 48507
- December 7th – 9:30 – 11:00 am
- Join us for breakfast with Santa! Your child will have the opportunity to write a letter to Santa and sit with him to tell him what they want for Christmas. We will also provide a FREE photo of your child with Santa. You will also have a free breakfast and tasty goodies. One of Santa’s elf’s will even have a story time with all the kids. The event starts at 9:30am. Get here early because seating is limited. All seating is first come, first served.
Santa at the Flint Farmers’ Market
- Flint Farmers’ Market – 300 E 1st St. – Flint, Michigan 48502
- Saturday, December 7th – 12:00 – 2:00 pm
- Visit Santa himself at the market. Kids can make their Christmas list onsite then visit with Santa. Parents, bring your cameras! Afterwards, kids may decorate a sugar cookie with the elves! EVERYTHING IS FREE!
Santa Brunch – Deadwood Bar & Grill
- 18730 Northville Road – Northville, MI
- December 8th – 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Reservations Required, brunch and lunch menu served.
Breakfast With Santa – Dow Bay Area YMCA – Bay City
- 225 Washington Ave – Bay City, Michigan 48708
- December 21st – 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Breakfast with Santa, a pancake and egg breakfast that is completely free for our entire community. This will be the fifth annual Breakfast with Santa that the Dow Bay Area Family YMCA is hosting, and like every year, Santa himself is on the guest list. The breakfast will begin at 10am and will end at noon, or until supplies last. All ages, families, and community members are welcome. During and following the meal will be cheery holiday music and crafts for the kids.
Does your family have a favorite Santa tradition? We would love to hear about it! Leave us a comment!
Check out all of our guides and resources to the Mid-Michigan area here!
From the best pizza to play groups and where kids eat free – We’ve got you covered.